2007 BMW 328 steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 BMW 328:

2007 BMW 328 Owner Comments

Mar 132007

328 6-cyl

I leased a BMW 328I 4 door, and the dealer delivered the new car from spring valley, NY to lawrence, NY on March 1 2007. On March 13 2007, 12 days later & 200 miles on the car which the dealer drove at least 100 or more of the miles, and while driving into a gas station for first gas fillup the front driver's side tire cracked off the tie rod, just cracked my pictures, which was unbelievable. The car was towed to the original dealer by BMW. The car was looked at by the dealer, and their response was that I hit something a few days ago, and BMW was not resposible for this. I should call my insurance ompany. I was appaled by the response, so I started writing & calling BMW of North America. I was assured by customer relations that they were sending engineers to see the car in spring valley, NY, and responded to this matter in a timely fashion.

- Lawrence, NY, USA