2010 BMW 328 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 BMW 328:

2010 BMW 328 Owner Comments

Jun 192014

328

The contact owns a 2010 BMW 328I convertible. The contact stated that the check engine and service air bag warning lights illuminated. The vehicle was taken to the dealer where it was diagnosed that the air bag and restraint system malfunctioned and the vehicle needed an oil change. The vehicle was repaired; however, the vehicle began making an abnormal noise from the engine. Prior to the failure, the vehicle shook abnormally and had abnormal tire wear. The vehicle was taken to the delear where it was diagnosed that vehicle needed new tires and an alignment. The vehicle was repaired; however, the failure recurred. The vehicle was taken to an independent mechanic where it was diagnosed that the lug nut wheel bolts were loose, the vehicle needed new tires and an alignment. The vehicle was repaired. The manufacturer was not made aware of the failure. The failure mileage was approximately 47,000.

- Loganville, GA, USA

Dec 252015

328

Takata recall on December 25, 2015 at approximately 5:20 a.M. my 2010 328I BMW skidded off hwy 99 southbound going towards lax. Vehicle skidded as caused by the black ice on road, resulting in us crashing into the left guard rail. My mother and I felt the entire impact of vehicle. I, as the driver, hit my head on the driver side window causing severe whiplash and a sprained neck. I had to crawl out of the vehicle because I was trapped inside, due to impact of crash being on the left side of vehicle. Once chp arrived, my car was towed off the hwy. The BMW's airbags did not deploy at the time of impact causing me severe neck and head injuries. I was traveling 65 mph, no higher than speed limit. Want to know why airbags did not deploy and if my neck and head injuries could have been avoided. I have hospital documents if necessary.

- Bakersfield, CA, USA

Jan 132015

328 6-cyl

I was driving on the highway 295 around 67 mph. While I was on the highway about 10 minutes I felt a loss of speed about five times. It feel like I let go the gas pedal, but I never did. And suddenly the car stalled while I was on 67 mph. I try to pulled to the right side lane of the highway. I try to start the car back up but it won't start. I keep tryin for about ten times and it about half an hour went by it start back up again.

- Pennsauken, NJ, USA