2010 BMW 328 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 BMW 328:

2010 BMW 328 Owner Comments

Aug 112014

328 6-cyl

I received a recall note campaign no. 14V-176 vanos assembly bolts on my 2010 BMW 328I in June. It is now the end of August and I have not heard anything about repairs. The nearest garage hasn't the parts and says nothing of the safety of my faulty vehicle or when parts may appear. I don't know if I can safely drive the car. I need to use it, but the letter says it can cause a crash. How long will this crap go on" I tried to contact BMW customer service over a week response. I tried to call the vehicle safety office at fed gov.....long wait on the phone.....I can't get any answers from anybody. It's like the whole country has gone on vacation. Who's in charge? when will my car be fixed? can I drive the car in the meanwhile without risking my life"

- Opelika, AL, USA