2011 BMW 328 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 BMW 328:

2011 BMW 328 Owner Comments

Aug 102016

328

Fourth wheel speed sensor was replaced today. The car has about 27,000 miles. The first sensor failed when the car was about 2 1/2 years old. The fact that all four wheel speed sensor have failed suggests to me a design or manufacturing flaw. It is a safety issue in that the ABS, stability control, and cruise control are disabled when this happens.

- Charleston, SC, USA

Jul 032011

328 6-cyl

BMW 328/2011- poor rain handling & lack of airbag(s) deploying in crash where car was totaled. I was driving in the rain and visibility was fine. My car started to hydroplane and started fishtailing, then spun out of control and into a guard rail on I-95. My airbags did not deploy. My car has been declared a "total loss." I have had 5 cars and 2 of them were BMW 3 series. My 2007 BMW never had a problem. I've never had an accident before this one and am confident driving in the rain. I do not feel that my BMW performed like it should have. I did not suffer "serious" injuries but am having to go to a chiroprator and get deep tissue massage twice weekly. I'm not sure if the airbags would have helped my situation (I hit my head and am having what I'm sure are "normal" problems after an auto accident.)

- West Palm Beach, FL, USA