2013 BMW 328 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 BMW 328:

2013 BMW 328 Owner Comments

Nov 252014

328 4-cyl

At 32K miles I had a cracked rim after a tire rotation. At 56K miles I have another cracked rim after tire rotation. I have read up and many people are saying they have cracked rims even with people up to 10K miles are seeing this. I drive normal and have not hit pot holes or curbs. The cost is $395 a rim and not covered under warranty they say it my driving me hitting something. I owned a 2007 BMW 328I for 6 years and drove the heck out of that car hitting holes, curbs, stuff in road and never had this problem I am having now.

- Baytown, TX, USA