2.8

2001 BMW 330 suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 BMW 330:

2001 BMW 330 Owner Comments

Dec 222014

330

Rear subframe cracked despite normal driving.

- Fairfax, VA, USA

Jan 062016

330

Was driving on hwy 99 getting ready to exit on jensen ave when I felt a bump then my driver curtain/ door airbag deployed. After further inspection I found damaged to the diver's rim and tire, brakes have been clicking ever since and suspension seems to be affected as well since car is been shaking and tilting to that side

- Fresno, CA, USA

Mar 102013

330 6-cyl

While driving my vehicle, I hit a pothole on the passenger side of the vehicle. My driver side airbags deployed: The side, and curtain. The passenger side airbags did not deploy. After inspecting the vehicle on the outside. The rear passenger side tire was flat.

- Brooklyn Park, MN, USA

Mar 152003

330

The engine of my car shut off, and upon being towed to the dealer, they got back to me to say that the engine failed as a result of drivers error from a downshift from 4th to 2nd. The dealer said that this was identified by the car's computer system. However, after talking to many mechanics, I have been instructed that this problem could never have been identified by a car's computer, and this was just an out for the manufacturer and dealer. I am not satisfied with their answer, and am looking for a way to protest their decision. For right now, I was stuck paying for the total bill which exceeded $6000.

- Belle Vernon, PA, USA

Jul 272003

330 4-cyl

Problems with vehicle's ball joints.. the right front ball joint was replaced at 17,000 miles due to a manufacturer defect.

- Painesville, OH, USA

Dec 102001

330

While driving engine check light would appear and remain on. Vehicle would then pull from left to right. Had vehicle towed to dealership. Mechanic indicated could not locate cause of problem.

- Las Vegas, NV, USA