- March 21: BMW i3 REx Lawsuit Says 'Range Extenders' Cause Loss of Power news | 3 days ago
- March 11: BMW Recalls X5 and X6 to Replace Driveshafts recalls | 13 days ago
- March 8: BMW Recalls Vehicles to Replace Autoliv Airbag Modules recalls | 16 days ago
- February 21: BMW Recalls i3 REx to Fix Leaking Fuel Tank Lines recalls | 31 days ago
- February 16: BMW Recall: Broken CV Joints and Damaged Cars recalls | 36 days ago
2002 BMW 330
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 2002 330 accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- glove box lock stuck1
- noise when adjusting seat1
- noises from sun visor1
- side trim panel in luggage compartment loose1
- NHTSA: Seats3
- NHTSA: Equipment: Mechanical: Jacks2
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Nav System (GPS)1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Power Adjust1
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW 330 Model Years
Curious how the 2002 330 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW 330 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 330.