2009 BMW 335d drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 BMW 335d:

2009 BMW 335d Owner Comments

Feb 222010

I own BMW 320D 2009, my problem with the car is exactly the opposite, as my car suddenly accelerate by its self, as I go down from say 75 mph and release the brakes, suddenly the car speeds up again. This is happen to me several times and BMW says this was nothing I was assuming this, after complained and complained, finally an iginuer looked at my car and kept it for a day, but only to say nothing is wrong. It keeps happening and happening and BMW does not react, as I mentioned Toyota in one of my letters to them, they answered me angry with we not Toyota. To this point I keep complaining nd complaining and also use my other car more often.

- Muenster, 00, USA