2010 BMW 335d seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 BMW 335d:

2010 BMW 335d Owner Comments

Mar 202015

335d

Driving from work on a snowing day, going about 25 to 35. The rear of the car started going to the other side of lane. I traded to get control but it was to late. I hit a guard rail and the air bags never came out.

- Allentown, PA, USA

Aug 212014

335d 6-cyl

I am 5'2", fat and wanted either an on/switch for my front driver's airbag, or I was going to apply under your guidelines to have the driver's airbag disconnected. BMW apparently can do neither since their airbag is tied into its electrical system. I have gotten nothing but a run around regarding what for me is a safety issue. I don't want to be decapitated in the event of a crash. Do you have any enforcement authority over this that would make BMW comply with your requirements?

- Durham, NC, USA