$7,000.00

1. buy a new engine (1 reports)
2004 BMW 525 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 BMW 525:

2004 BMW 525 Owner Comments

Jul 242008

525 I 2.5L I6

I parked the car on my driveway, blocking other cars thinking I'm going to go in my house and grab something and just come back out and you know, turn the car on and drive.

I went to get my stuff and I came back to, you know, turn the car on and the car is not responding. Yeah, car died. like r.i.p died.

Since the engine wasn't blown the extended warranty didn't cover it but I told the dealer that I am going to sue the sh*t out of you and get all of your cars that you have in the lot for free so he offered me another car.

Just thought to mention it here. I went to get a Lexus as I just reported a problem and I got it less then a month ago. God, me and cars don't go along.

- , Glendale, CA, USA