- December 2: BMW 6 Series Convertible 'Top Not Locked' Lawsuit Nearly Over news | 7 days ago
- November 29: BMW M3 Rod Bearings Lawsuit Survives Motion to Dismiss news | 10 days ago
- October 28: BMW Recalls Cars Due to Constant Gas Odors recalls | 42 days ago
- October 13: BMW X5 'Comfort Access' Lawsuit Dismissed news | 57 days ago
- October 1: BMW Recall: 'Unusual Damage' Caused by Takata Airbag recalls | 69 days ago
1997 BMW 528
Worst 1997 528 suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut6
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front3
- NHTSA: Suspension2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Air Suspension System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW 528 Model Years
Curious how the 1997 528 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW 528 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 528.