2011 BMW 535 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 BMW 535:

2011 BMW 535 Owner Comments

Jan 312011

I purchased my 2011 550I in January of 2011. Two weeks after actually getting the car on the road I noticed the vehicle veers to the right. I took the car back in and the dealership stated they performed an alignment. Car still pulls to the right in addition to now I have a loud whining noise at 2000 rpms. The chief mechanic has had my car for two weeks now and cannot identify the problem. Additionally, there was a lot of loud creeking noises coming from my rooftop liner. The entire had to be replaced to resolve the issue according to the dealership but I don't have my car back yet due to the whining issue being unresolved. The veering right issue seems most common among all complaints and is why I decided to log a complaint.

- Chicago, IL, USA