2.1

2007 BMW 550 miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 BMW 550:

2007 BMW 550 Owner Comments

Apr 102013

550

I recently contacted my local BMW of honolulu dealership (808) 597-1225, inquiring the recall NHTSA campaign number: 13V564000. I was informed solely based on my VIN number, I'm not eligible for repair, even though my airbag warning light is on. How can this be justified" my safety and my families safety is on the line, but because a number, I'm not covered" on top of this issue, I will be shipping my vehicle, but the local shipping company will not ship any vehicle that has warning lights on unless it can be verified by a certified mechanic that the car is safe to drive. Please advice me on what I can do.

- Wahiawa, HI, USA