9.8

2011 BMW 550 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 BMW 550:

2011 BMW 550 Owner Comments

Jun 012010

550

2011 BMW 335I convertible. Navigation system constantly almost always takes you to the wrong place. This is very dangerous in that it can take me to very dangerous and deadly places. BMW should be made to make the navigation system work accurately or replace the system with one that works. It fails to find locations which are even in their own provided "points of interest"!!! this navigation system is too dangerous for us to use. We don't want to risk our lives in miami, fl and all other unknown places which you may enter into the equipment. After all that is what the navigation system is for - to find places you don't know where they are!! I have contacted my miami dealer (South BMW motors) and ig burton BMW dealer in milford, de. Ig burton said they fixed it but it was not fixed and I notified them immediately. Neither dealer cares about this problem, it seems. Thank you for making BMW correct this dangerous situation with their equipment.

- Bethany Beach, DE, USA