1.9

2001 BMW 740 suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 BMW 740:

2001 BMW 740 Owner Comments

Jul 182015

740

Start the car power steering froze, I have shut off the car and restart it fix the problem or I have to repeat. Sometime while driving steering freeze. I had hoses leak, replaced hoses still have more leaks. While driving car unstable, I changed tires problem remain the same. I checked all suspension components and all in good condition.

- Oak Hills, CA, USA