2002 BMW 745 exhaust system problems

exhaust system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 BMW 745:

2002 BMW 745 Owner Comments

Jun 302003

745 8-cyl

I leased this vehicle June/2002 and have had constant aggravation and frustration by the numerous failures of this car, this car has been at the BMW service center 6 times in the year I have had it -- 3 times for the engine failing to start, leaving me stranded at night in unfamillar and dangerous areas-- 2 times this vehicle had to be towed to dealer at night, each time waiting more than 3 hours for BMW assist to have a tow truck come and get car -most recently I waited more then 4 hours -- I do not feel safe driving this car as I don't know when it will brake down and not start. Please help me !!

- Jamaica, NY, USA