2003 BMW 745 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 BMW 745:

2003 BMW 745 Owner Comments

Mar 242005

745 8-cyl

On March 24th 2005 a dunlop (Goodyear) M3 wintersport snow tire literally disintegrated on the expressway. The tread separated from the sidewalls and destroyed my inner wheel well of my 2003 BMW 745li. If not for the observant driver to my right who knows what would have happened. Just tires threw out the tread portion but kept the sidewalls despite my asking them to hold all pieces for 1 day till I could get back there (bloomingdale, il.) Goodyear picked up what was left of the sidewalls and decided it was a tire pressure issue"?" just tires inspected the tire at my insistence and found no punctures. Also other 3 tires were inflated to the correct pressure. Goodyear may have issues with this tire and I believe they have a fauty product. They did not reimburse me for the damage to my car. They did give me a new tire. The tires were almost new...maybe 4K miles on them. Mike dybas 847-334-6400

- Bartlett, IL, USA