2004 BMW 745 lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 BMW 745:

2004 BMW 745 Owner Comments

Aug 122004

745

Hello, something simply must be done about these cars with the extremely bright, often blue in color headlights! they are a safety hazard! at the very best they are distracting and irritating. It is hard for me to believe some of these lights are legal, but they apparently are. It seems increasing numbers of new cars, mostly imports, are equipped with them from the factory. From what I've been able to see, the bmws are the worst. Audi, Acura, Lexus, infinit, Nissan, Cadillac escalade and Chrysler pacifica are also pretty bad. I am sure the drivers of these vehicles can see much better with these extreme headlights. But their being able to see better should not cause other motorists to be blinded! please!!!!!!! do something about this!!!!!! one more note: I apologize for that VIN number. I do not have a VIN number to provide and this was the only thing I could get it to accept so I could submit this. Crazy, eh?! anyway, I apologize for that!!!!!!!!! sincerely; allen H. dunkin 4492 quarter horse drive ne roswell, Georgia 30075 allenhdunkin@cs.com.

- Roswell, GA, USA