1.5

2007 BMW 760 seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 BMW 760:

2007 BMW 760 Owner Comments

Jul 142015

760

System airbag failure light came on inside the car when I was driving and remained on. Message stated that I needed to take it to the nearest BMW dealership. I took the car to my mechanic who diagnosed the problem being the front seat occupant mat and was told by my mechanic that this has been a big problem with BMW and certain models of there cars and I should check into a possible recall in this.

- Pembroke Pines, FL, USA

Aug 152014

760

Drivers side front airbag seat mat sensor. Fault for driver side seat mat sensor. The passenger side seat mat sensor has been replaced under recall for the vehicle. However, the drivers side still has the error and I would like to know why the driver side seat mat sensor is not also covered under the recall for the passenger side seat mat sensor.

- Reston, VA, USA