2008 BMW 760 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 BMW 760:

2008 BMW 760 Owner Comments

Oct 012010

760

Just had an accident in my BMW 750li, failing to come to a stop at a red light intersection and hitting rear of a Ford Explorer in front of me, causing damage to the center of my front bumper. I had my brakes jammed on for over 10 feet, going at a slow rate of speed, but brakes had no effect and car kept going until impact.

- Los Angeles, CA, USA