2003 BMW M3 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 BMW M3:

2003 BMW M3 Owner Comments

Sep 242005

Months after the purchase of the vehicle, the tire indicator light (to indicate a flat tire has been spontaneously coming on. BMW has not been able to find a reason for this, but they continuously reset the light only for it to go off again at a later date. The tires have been loosing air at times. This resulted in a double rear tire blow out on the ca I-405 at 80 mph which put me at risk and damaged my car. When the indicator light went off that day I thought it was just another failure and thought I had time to pull off in a safe place to look over the car. I was wrong. This has cost me time and money as I have had to re-arrange my schedule a significant amount of times, and cancel patients. This problem has been occurring for a little over a year while I have had the car. The 405 incident was in Sept of 2005 but the problem dates back to much earlier but an exact date is unknown at this time but could be determined.

- Costa Mesa, CA, USA