8.3

2009 BMW M3 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 BMW M3:

2009 BMW M3 Owner Comments

Sep 242009

M3

I was driving on a side road at the allotted speed limit., I was on a single lane road. I then went over a pothole- not a huge crater. After which my steering wheel became crooked and the dsc failure warning on my BMW came up. I took it to the dealer ship and they said that I have damage to my rear sub frame(bent), I apparently happens under normal driving circumstances-the cost for repairing is 4000$. it is not covered under warranty. I have to pay for it. It looks like to avoid these incidents I should not be driving on roads - as I was not speeding nor was I involved in a collision with another car. I could have avoided the pothole - at the expense of going into the opposite lane and hitting the other car. I have contacted everyone at BMW., none helps. I hope this is my last resort for little people like me.

- Baltimore, MD, USA