2013 BMW M5 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 BMW M5:

2013 BMW M5 Owner Comments

Jan 282014

M5 8-cyl

The vehicle mentioned above caught on fire when I was driving home from work on a snowy evening. The trip to my house is around 7 miles and after about 6 miles, I parked along the street as I saw smoke coming from the vehicle and brake warning lights were being displayed. When I got out of the car, I saw a fire under the right rear wheel well. The car was totaled. Researching about fires in bmws I found quiet a big number out there. Now we are worried to even drive the two other bmws that I still own.

- Charlotte, NC, USA