2.4

2001 BMW X5 lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 BMW X5:

2001 BMW X5 Owner Comments

Feb 122008

X5 8-cyl

I own a 2001 BMW X5 with 65,000 miles and a couple of days ago I pulled over to the side of the road to repair a flat tire. When I went to turn on the hazard lights they would not work at all. Obviously this is extremely dangers. Today I started the car and the hazards started blinking on their own. Now I can't turn them off they continue to kill my battery. I plan to make an appointment to get them fixed asap.

- Harrisburg, PA, USA