- December 2: BMW 6 Series Convertible 'Top Not Locked' Lawsuit Nearly Over news | 1 days ago
- November 29: BMW M3 Rod Bearings Lawsuit Survives Motion to Dismiss news | 4 days ago
- October 28: BMW Recalls Cars Due to Constant Gas Odors recalls | 36 days ago
- October 13: BMW X5 'Comfort Access' Lawsuit Dismissed news | 51 days ago
- October 1: BMW Recall: 'Unusual Damage' Caused by Takata Airbag recalls | 63 days ago
2001 BMW X5
Worst 2001 X5 steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW X5 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 X5 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW X5 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the X5.