2.2

2011 BMW X5 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 BMW X5:

2011 BMW X5 Owner Comments

Jan 282015

X5 6-cyl

BMW X5 35I 2011 AWD, I was on major deegan highway exiting at 230 St when the my BMW X5 35I 2011 AWD sudden stopped and my heart when too my feet. The panel read "engine malfunction " I was in a daze not knowing what happen to the BMW X5 35I 2011 AWD and why did it stop all of sudden !!! I started again at a very slow pace less than 10 mph and trying to get out of the way of traffic on the exit on 230 street, I made it too the veterans affairs hospital at 8:30 or 9:00 am in the morning. I called aaa to tow to a shop than I was found out this BMW X5 35I 2011 AWD had a recall so I got it tow too portchester BMW where the vehicle is at now and don't when I will get back. If this is the problem with this BMW X5 35I 2011 AWD this BMW X5 35I 2011 AWD should never be on any us road at all its an accident ready to happen very dangerous, very dangerous for a BMW X5 35I 2011 AWD to have a sudden stop " engine malfunction " some one is going too die in this BMW X5 35I 2011 its too dangerous to drive and risk my life a us marine veteran. Take this BMW X5 35I 2011 off the roads of the United States before some want gets killed !!!!!!!

- Yonkers, NY, USA