2010 Buick Enclave seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Buick Enclave:

2010 Buick Enclave Owner Comments

Aug 192014

The contact owns a 2010 Buick Enclave. The contact received a recall notification for NHTSA campaign number: 14V266000 (seat belts); however, the parts needed for the repair were unavailable. The dealer was unable to provide a specific date as to when the parts would become available. The vehicle was not repaired. The manufacturer was not made aware. The contact had not experienced a failure.

- The Villages, FL, USA

Jul 282014

Enclave 6-cyl

On July 28, 2014, traffic lights were out due to a storm at a busy intersection making it a 4-way stop. When my turn to proceed I started out going North and a vehicle heading West didn't realize the lights were out ran thru intersection hitting me on right front passenger side pushing my vehicle over 2 lanes. I would estimated she was doing at least 45 miles per hour. She didn't see me and I didn't see her because a truck was stopped blocking both of our views. I bounced off drivers door and ended up laying in passenger seat. I was unable to move and when another driver helped me up I noticed my seat belt had come undone and the air bags didn't deploy. I was injured on my left side and required medical attention. I was not able to drive my car due to damage caused by accident. I am still currently under doctors care and due to injuries I am unable to perform my household duties plus I am unable to walk. I also suffered neck and back injuries.

- Taylor, MI, USA