2015 Buick Enclave seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Buick Enclave:

2015 Buick Enclave Owner Comments

Sep 122015

The scariest thing and I have never experienced a seat belt locking to the point of a child nearly fainting because it was chocking him around the belly area. The more I tried to give it leverage to release the lock the more it rolled in and wouldn't unlock. There are no emergency release buttons. God forbid there was an accident there would be no way to get someone out. Scariest moment of my life. Cops had to cut the seat belt. I do not want to put my kids in this car again. I feel with the windshield and tire problem on top of it is a very unsafe car to carry my precious priceless cargo (my kids and their friends)very disappointed

- Dallas, GA, USA