- November 13: Over 184,000 GM SUV Owners Won't Have To Park Outside
- September 3: Auto Customer Satisfaction Reaches 5-Year Low in 2014
1995 Buick LeSabre
Worst 1995 LeSabre engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls/shuts off while driving12
- engine idles too high1
- engine surges1
- sputtering when accelerating and stalls1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline9
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick LeSabre Model Years
Curious how the 1995 LeSabre compares to other years?
Check out our Buick LeSabre overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the LeSabre.