8.0

1995 Buick LeSabre engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Buick LeSabre:

1995 Buick LeSabre Owner Comments

Mar 152009

LeSabre

I have fixed everything from Crank and Cramshaft sensors, electronic control module,TPS pigtails, radiator, serpentine belts, Throttle position sensors and even a new computer which cost a little over $600 and now I'm told i need to fix the idle air control valve....my car totally idles up and acts as if it wants to stop on me all the time...Buick makers what is the problem????? I have spent over $2600 in the past 3 yrs trying to fix my car...its ridiculous!

- , Fresno, CA, USA