- May 6: Buick LaCrosse Recalled To Fix Rear Suspension Problems recalls | 53 days ago
- April 30: GM Headlamp Driver Module Recall Investigated investigations | 59 days ago
2000 Buick LeSabre
Worst 2000 LeSabre steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- shakes while accelerating1
- NHTSA: Steering22
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly13
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Rod: Relay: Connecting3
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Power Steering ...2
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick LeSabre Model Years
Curious how the 2000 LeSabre compares to other years?
Check out our Buick LeSabre overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the LeSabre.