- June 16: Millions More GM Cars Have Defective Ignition Switches
- June 13: GM Has More Ignition Switch Woes, Orders 38th Recall This Year
- June 9: GM Recalls 89,000 Trucks, SUVs and Cars
- May 20: GM Recalls 2.4 Million Vehicles in Four Separate Recalls
- May 8: GM Installed Brake Rotors On Wrong End of Cars
2000 Buick LeSabre
Worst 2000 LeSabre transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission slipping2
- lockup clutch disengaging intermittently1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission19
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission: Shift Pattern ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick LeSabre Model Years
Curious how the 2000 LeSabre compares to other years?
Check out our Buick LeSabre overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the LeSabre.