- September 3: Auto Customer Satisfaction Reaches 5-Year Low in 2014
- August 19: GM Recalls 3000 Vehicles For Damaged Block Heater Cords
- August 15: GM Recalls 124,000 Vehicles With Seats That Could Fly Loose
- August 8: GM Recalls 269,000 Vehicles, 66th Recall of 2014
- August 5: GM Re-Recalls 184,000 Vehicles Over Door Fire Risk
2000 Buick LeSabre
Worst 2000 LeSabre transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission slipping2
- lockup clutch disengaging intermittently1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission19
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission: Shift Pattern ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick LeSabre Model Years
Curious how the 2000 LeSabre compares to other years?
Check out our Buick LeSabre overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the LeSabre.