8.0

1990 Buick Park Avenue electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1990 Buick Park Avenue:

1990 Buick Park Avenue Owner Comments

May 312003

Park Avenue

We have been working on this car for 3 weekends and I need my car for work and school. We put a brand new battery, brand new starter and the thing still wont run. It will turn over every once in awhile. We had it to a mechanic that charged us 110.00 because he said the wires in the door where smashed and crossed and that was the problem well no it wasn't and he also said we had a dead cell in our battery so we bought a new battery but this has been going on for 3 weeks now and my car still isn't running.

- , Pasadena, TX, USA