- January 30: GM Recalls Cars With Cracked Goodyear Tire Treads
- January 24: GM Orders Stop-Sale on Buick Enclave, Chevy Traverse and GMC Acadia
2003 Buick Park Avenue
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2003 Park Avenue Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- drivetrain problems1
- transmission problems1
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 3
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 3
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 2
- engine problemsNHTSA: 2
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- steering problemsNHTSA: 1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 1
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick Park Avenue Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Park Avenue compares to other years?
Check out our Buick Park Avenue overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Park Avenue.