- May 6: Buick LaCrosse Recalled To Fix Rear Suspension Problems recalls | 17 days ago
- April 30: GM Headlamp Driver Module Recall Investigated investigations | 23 days ago
- March 3: GM Recalls 2017 Buick LaCrosse to Fix Power Steering Problems recalls | 81 days ago
2001 Buick Park Avenue
Worst 2001 Park Avenue electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- electrical system shuts down while driving1
- turn signal sticks after completing turn1
- NHTSA: Electrical System7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick Park Avenue Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Park Avenue compares to other years?
Check out our Buick Park Avenue overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Park Avenue.