CarComplaints.com Notes: The Buick Rainier is a replacement for the Oldsmobile Bravada, hopefully minus the transmission issues and AWD complaints.

7.0

2004 Buick Rainier accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Buick Rainier:

2004 Buick Rainier Owner Comments

Aug 192012

Rainier CXL V8

I HAVE SEEN OTHERS COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS PROBLEM ON THE INTERNET AND CANT BELIEVE YOU DON'T HAVE A RECALL ON THE ODOMETER, HAVE TALKED TO A MECHANIC AND HE SAID IT WOULD BE OVER $500 TO FIX!! THE ODOMETER STARTED OUT NOT WORKING JUST ONCE IN A WHILE. IT WOULD INCREASE 20MPH OR MORE AT A TIME. NOW IT IS STUCK ON THE HIGHEST SPEED, WILL NOT MOVE AT ALL. I'VE NOTICED ONE OFF MY OTHER GAUGES NOT WORKING AT TIMES ALL SO.

- , Apple Creek, OH, USA

Mar 242010

Rainier CXL V8

My odometor is reading 56350 it was reading 63500. I took it to a Buick Dealer and they told me they did not know what happened. I went to go trade it in for a new car and the dealership said they could not take it in trade because the odometer was not correct. Now I am stuck with this vehicle. What do I do?

- , Saint Anne, IL, USA