- September 3: Auto Customer Satisfaction Reaches 5-Year Low in 2014
- August 19: GM Recalls 3000 Vehicles For Damaged Block Heater Cords
- August 15: GM Recalls 124,000 Vehicles With Seats That Could Fly Loose
- August 8: GM Recalls 269,000 Vehicles, 66th Recall of 2014
- August 5: GM Re-Recalls 184,000 Vehicles Over Door Fire Risk
2004 Buick Rainier
Worst 2004 Rainier electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- car does not start1
- ignition switch sticks will not turn off1
- NHTSA: Electrical System41
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick Rainier Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Rainier compares to other years?
Check out our Buick Rainier overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Rainier.