- June 16: Millions More GM Cars Have Defective Ignition Switches
- June 13: GM Has More Ignition Switch Woes, Orders 38th Recall This Year
- June 9: GM Recalls 89,000 Trucks, SUVs and Cars
- May 20: GM Recalls 2.4 Million Vehicles in Four Separate Recalls
- May 8: GM Installed Brake Rotors On Wrong End of Cars
2004 Buick Rainier
Worst 2004 Rainier electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ignition switch sticks will not turn off2
- car does not start1
- NHTSA: Electrical System41
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick Rainier Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Rainier compares to other years?
Check out our Buick Rainier overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Rainier.