2000 Buick Regal electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Buick Regal:

2000 Buick Regal Owner Comments

Mar 112008

Regal LS V6

So, the other problem and this one are driving me up the wall if anyone can let me know what it might be I would really appreciate it. Either way I am going to have it checked out and I will post the comments from the mechanic. Well the gas gauge is going crazy. When I accelerate the needle goes way up but when I stop it lowers only a little bit. However it likes to say it's full even though you know you might have just half a tank. I think it is time for a new car instead of fixing one thing after the other. How knows it's pretty old I might just shoot at the dang thing.

- , Harker Heights, TX, USA