2003 Cadillac CTS
Worst 2003 CTS engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine froze3
- clicks when starting1
- engine shuts off periodically for no reason1
- power loss1
- NHTSA: Engine20
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control17
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Cadillac CTS Model Years
Curious how the 2003 CTS compares to other years?
Check out our Cadillac CTS overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CTS.