- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 14 days ago
- November 21: GM Recalls Cadillac XT5, GMC Acadia and Chevy Malibu recalls | 16 days ago
- October 21: Cadillac CT6 Recalled to Replace Missing Bolts recalls | 47 days ago
- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 81 days ago
2003 Cadillac CTS
Worst 2003 CTS engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine froze3
- clicks when starting1
- engine shuts off periodically for no reason1
- power loss1
- NHTSA: Engine23
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control18
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling15
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Cadillac CTS Model Years
Curious how the 2003 CTS compares to other years?
Check out our Cadillac CTS overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CTS.