6.0

2003 Cadillac CTS engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Cadillac CTS:

2003 Cadillac CTS Owner Comments

Sep 022014

CTS ES

I have had my 2003 Cadillac stop running , several times since I have owned it. It seems to just shut off. Every time it has done this , I have been at a stop light. I just turn the key and it starts up again immediately.

Not sure if this is connected to the ignition problem that people have been reporting. I would hate it if it would shut off like that while going down the highway.... NOT A GOOD THING.....

Any solution or RECALL for this.?

- , Miamisburg, OH, USA