1. pay to replace rod (1 reports)
2004 Cadillac CTS engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Cadillac CTS:

2004 Cadillac CTS Owner Comments

Aug 152010

CTS 3.6L V6

I had my car towed to shirey cadillac for a loud noise they said it was a timing belt that streached and will split the cost. after arguein my case I agreed over the phone to pay. The next day they called and said I have a broken rod, how the f*ck can a car let alone a cadillac with 55,000 miles have a rod knock? I brang in a print out of all my oil change records. I bought the car with 30,000 and drove awsome the lady told me that they cant find any records of the car prior ever being at a dealer. I found out where it was bought, it was steve foley cadillac they said they have one oil change in 2005. How is it that I can find that this out and that woman told me its never been to a dealer?

- , Chicago, IL, USA