2004 Cadillac CTS
Worst 2004 CTS engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- major oil leak2
- bad engine1
- broken engine rod1
- stretched timing belt1
- throttle body failure1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Cadillac CTS Model Years
Curious how the 2004 CTS compares to other years?
Check out our Cadillac CTS overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CTS.