8.3

2014 Cadillac CTS miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Cadillac CTS:

2014 Cadillac CTS Owner Comments

Nov 112015

CTS

Engine light turns on and misfire.

- Rochester, NY, USA

Jul 152015

CTS

7/15 oil change and tire rotation (after rotation, car was pulling to the right) mentioned mold/mildew smell and in take personnel set up an appointment to address both rotation and ac smell for 7/27 7/27 - 8/7 re-worked the rotation problem addressed the ac smell issue…said it would take a few weeks to get the smell out (it did not) 8/25 -8/27 addressed ac smell issue again and service department said it was fixed (it was not) 9/3 - 9/16 car still had ac mold smell present replaced evaporator core and said car was smell free it was not! it emitted odor the day that I drove it out of the service department. 9/21, called senior advisor, on line and I requested first senior advisor handling my case call me back by the end of this week with a resolution to the on-going mold problem. This advisor still asked that I call back if initial advisor if she does not get back with me. Told her that was unacceptable because I believe the problem now rests with GM Cadillac division. Emphasized medical reasons for breathing in mold/mildew from the system which could lead to dire consequences to me, personally, as well as others who are experiencing the same odor. 9/23 called corporate rather than customer service number and spoke to a person who supposedly was above the level of senior advisor.. she said that GM has a protocol that was being followed by the senior advisor handling my case and she would get back with me and follow the GM protocol which has not been explained to me and I can't find their protocol on line. I have asked for a full GM vehicle refund because they cannot fix the problem. I believe that GM knows they have a problem and are choosing "bandaid" methods that do not resolve the mold/mildew problem thus endangering the well being of their company's vehicle owners. Not right on many levels!

- Brentwood, TN, USA

May 162014

CTS 4-cyl

Purchased a new 2014 Cadillac Cts, window sticker showed clearly and as a selling feature that the car received a government 5 star safety rating for frontal crash, driver and passenger and for roll over. Five months later, May 16, 2014 I received a letter from Cadillac stating that there was an error and the car did not receive a 5 star government rating and they sent me a new window sticker.. I feel this is false advertising promoting the safety of the car based on us government safety rating. Thank you

- Woodbury, NY, USA