- August 15: GM Recalls 124,000 Vehicles With Seats That Could Fly Loose
- August 8: GM Recalls 269,000 Vehicles, 66th Recall of 2014
- July 21: Cadillac Dealers Ordered to Stop Selling CTS and SRX
- July 1: GM Sued Over Allegedly Wrong Window Sticker Safety Ratings
- June 16: Millions More GM Cars Have Defective Ignition Switches
2014 Cadillac CTS
0 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Cadillac CTS
Official recall notices have been issued for the 2014 Cadillac CTS by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions. It's important to note that most recalls won't cost you anything to get fixed, so if your car is affected you should call an authorized Cadillac service shop immediately!
- Currently there are no NHTSA recalls for the 2014 Cadillac CTS.