- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 10 days ago
- November 21: GM Recalls Cadillac XT5, GMC Acadia and Chevy Malibu recalls | 12 days ago
- October 21: Cadillac CT6 Recalled to Replace Missing Bolts recalls | 43 days ago
- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 77 days ago
1999 Cadillac Catera
Worst 1999 Catera engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- stalls while driving, won't start again2
- tensioner pulley failure, blown engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Engine1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Cadillac Catera Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Catera compares to other years?
Check out our Cadillac Catera overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Catera.