- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 17 days ago
- November 21: GM Recalls Cadillac XT5, GMC Acadia and Chevy Malibu recalls | 19 days ago
- October 21: Cadillac CT6 Recalled to Replace Missing Bolts recalls | 50 days ago
- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 84 days ago
2000 Cadillac DeVille
Worst 2000 DeVille steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- stability system engaging at random times1
- NHTSA: Steering10
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly4
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion2
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Cadillac DeVille Model Years
Curious how the 2000 DeVille compares to other years?
Check out our Cadillac DeVille overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the DeVille.