- October 21: Cadillac CT6 Recalled to Replace Missing Bolts recalls | 1 days ago
- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 35 days ago
2003 Cadillac Escalade
Worst 2003 Escalade electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery drain1
- NHTSA: Electrical System12
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Cadillac Escalade Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Escalade compares to other years?
Check out our Cadillac Escalade overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escalade.