- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 12 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 15 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 16 days ago
- August 4: GM Recalls Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 18 days ago
- July 30: GM Agrees to Settle Hundreds of Ignition Switch Cases news | 23 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Avalanche
Worst 2002 Avalanche suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension9
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Torsion Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Avalanche Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Avalanche compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Avalanche overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Avalanche.