8.0

1. the handle should be made of metal! (1 reports)
2003 Chevrolet Avalanche accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Avalanche:

2003 Chevrolet Avalanche Owner Comments

Sep 292009

Avalanche Z71 5.3L

This vehicle has been a nightmare. It is nickle and diming the daylights out of us. I'm afraid to take it in for my yearly Pa. state insp. because it just may cost me another $1000.00+ for whatever may be wrong this time.

I've been a die-hard GM owner and believer my whole life. I am saddened when I see the poor quality of today's GM vehicles. The cost certainly does not reflect the good quality we once knew, It's very sad.

- , Lehigh Twp., PA, USA