1.8

2003 Chevrolet Avalanche accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Avalanche:

2003 Chevrolet Avalanche Owner Comments

Feb 052005

Avalanche 8-cyl

Windsheld wipers will not respond to switch. I've been told by GM service managers that GM got a batch of bad motors. I've tried the 800-222-1020 number and was told tough out of warrenty. My steering column has a clicking vibreating noise and feel when turning. I'm told again by the service mgrs. That a number of GM products have the same problem but it is not a safety issue."it's a lubercation problum causing the noise and again tough. The wiper motor costs $325 and the steering column another $300. My car is 2 years old with 93000 mi. The spark plugs are suppost to last 100,000. Why is every thing else falling apart? I was told they would send me a loyal customer discount for a new GM no way. I'll buy a Toyota Tundra next time if I can't get some restitution from GM.

- Cordova, TN, USA